One call for all your audio needs – standalone and
integrated with GoToWebinar.
Audio Conferencing Options
Whether you need built-in audio at no extra cost, standalone audio conferencing or an integrated toll-free service added to GoToWebinar, we have a simple, low-cost solution for you.
GoToWebinar includes unlimited audio conferencing at no extra cost to you. You can opt to use the provided toll-based phone conferencing number, the mic and speakers VoIP (a USB headset is recommended) or allow participants to choose between both options.
Integrated Toll-Free Service
You can still save on audio conferencing and also provide your attendees with a toll-free calling option that integrates seamlessly with GoToWebinar. Integrated Toll-Free Service helps increase attendance by giving attendees who prefer calling in from traditional phone lines an additional option to avoid long-distance charges.
Standalone Audio Conferencing
When you just need to have an audio conference, and don't need a full GoToWebinar experience, use HiDef Corporate to conduct on-demand audio conferences with up to 500 participants from around the globe – without the need for operator assistance. Enable as many employees as needed at no cost. You only pay per minute for what you use.
Easy to Administer
- Set up and manage users online.
- View usage and costs in real time.
- Cost-effective with no hidden fees.
Easy to Use
- Manage your calls with Web Controls.
- Record and store your conference calls online.
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook.
How It Works
You can start a HiDef Corporate audio conference in three different ways:
- Call the appropriate dial-in number
from the country list.
- Enter your conference room number
and moderator PIN.
- Give participants the dial-in number
and conference room number – no
- Log in and click Invite and
Schedule under My Conferences.
- Add your contacts' names and email addresses.
- Call the appropriate dial-in number from the country list.
- Enter your conference room number and moderator PIN.