One call for all your audio needs –
standalone and integrated with GoToWebinar
Toll-Free Numbers by OpenVoice
Whether you want to add a toll-free option to your GoToWebinar sessions or just need audio conferencing, OpenVoice offers cost-effective, business-grade solutions that are easy for administrators, organizers and attendees.
OpenVoice Integrated toll-free service helps increase GoToWebinar attendance by seamlessly adding a toll-free calling option, giving attendees who prefer calling in from traditional phone lines a way to avoid long-distance charges.
- Toll-free scheduling is automatically integrated into GoToWebinar.
- Attendees have the choice to join the audio via toll-free or the built-in VoIP or toll options.
- Include attendees across the globe with toll-free numbers available in over 50 countries.
- Seamlessly record web and audio at no cost and without additional equipment.
- Automatically show toll-free numbers in all meeting communications.
OpenVoice Audio Conferencing
When you just need audio conferencing – no screen sharing or video conferencing – use OpenVoice audio conferencing to make announcements or hold discussions with up to 500 participants without the need for operator assistance.
- Control costs with real-time usage and reports.
- Include attendees across the globe with toll-free numbers in over 50 countries.
- Record conference calls with just a click and store on the OpenVoice website at no extra charge.
- Sign up as many employees as needed at no cost – you only pay per minute for what you use.
Visit our OpenVoice audio conferencing site to learn more.