Conference calls and audio conferencing made easy.
The clear solution for business communication.
Conference-calling technology you don't have to think about - it just works.
Anytime voice conferencing access with up to 500 callers.
Schedule calls directly from your Outlook calendar.
Manage calls online—including mute controls, call locking, and more.
Start or join an online audio conference with one tap – free for iPhone and Android.
Toll and toll-free numbers are available for attendees in 50+ countries.
Free Call Recording
Save conferences as MP3s for easy storage and playback.
Step up your collaboration.
Try GoToMeeting Today
Easy to start, join and schedule conference calls on the go.
Start or join with one tap – no more hassling with access and conference room numbers.
Productivity priced right.
See what our customers have to say about OpenVoice.
Get answers to all of your questions.
- What is audio conferencing?
Audio conferencing is the act of gathering multiple people in different locations to connect and communicate via audio. Conference calls are a form of audio conferencing.
- What are the benefits of audio conferencing?
Audio conferencing enables many individuals in different locations to connect and coordinate quickly. The major benefit of audio conferencing is that it eliminates travel costs for in-person meetings and enables efficient and cost-effective long distance collaboration.
- How much does audio conferencing cost?
Audio conferencing is very affordable. With OpenVoice, audio conferencing with access to toll-free numbers costs as little as $0.08 per minute.
- Where is audio conferencing available?
Audio conferencing is available worldwide. OpenVoice audio conferencing offers toll and toll-free numbers for over 50 countries.
- How do I join an audio conference?
Use one of these simple options to join your next audio conference.
- Using your phone, dial the toll or toll-free number provided in the conference call invite from the organizer. Once connected, enter the Conference Room ID followed by the # key.
- Use the OpenVoice mobile app for iPhone or the OpenVoice mobile app for Android to join your audio conference in one tap while on the go.