1. To share your screen online sign in to your GoToMeeting account and launch a meeting.
2. Click the Screen icon at the top of your Control Panel. This will share your screen with meeting attendees. They’ll only see your main monitor at first if you have more than one.
You can also be more specific about what your attendees see. You can choose to show a separate monitor or even a single application running on your computer.
3. Open the Screen Sharing tab.
4. Click the first drop-down menu to see a list of all available views. On Windows computers, some options may be listed as “Clean,” which means that your tabs and taskbars will not be displayed. The menu will also display minimized apps and give you the ability to show multiple monitors.
5. Hover your mouse over one of the options. GoToMeeting will show a preview of what your attendees will see. Once you’ve decided, click the option to start sharing it. Have more than one presenter lined up for your meeting? As the meeting organizer, you can easily let other attendees step up to the plate.
6. In the Screen Sharing tab, click the Change presenter drop-down menu. Then select an attendee from the list that opens. That attendee will be notified they are now the meeting presenter and asked to show their screen. Remember, you can take back presenter rights at any time during the meeting. Alternatively, you can give an attendee control of your screen while you’re still the meeting presenter.
7. Open the Keyboard & mouse drop-down and choose a name. This is helpful if an attendee wants to navigate on the content you’re sharing.