Offer attendees the easy option.
Quickly join the meeting by answering a phone call.
FOR YOUR ATTENDEES
When attendees choose to join through Call Me, not only do they bypass the hassle of dialing in, but they don’t get charged a thing. Call Me is a toll-free service that the meeting organizer pays per minute, per attendee. That’s it – there are no additional costs to offer Call Me. Talk about making a lasting impression on your peer group, clients and customers.
Additional GoToMeeting Features
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR CALL ME
Get answers to all of your questions.
- How many attendees can join a GoToMeeting conference call?
Depends on the GoToMeeting plan you pick! Up to 250 attendees can join if you have GoToMeeting Plus, our biggest option. Need more than that? GoToWebinar, can handle over 1000 participants.
- How do you organize a conference call?
Organize a conference call with these 10 steps:
- Define the meeting agenda, complete with objectives.
- Determine a convenient time for all participants to meet.
- Send a calendar invite with the agenda and join instructions attached.
- Familiarize yourself with the meeting controls before the conference call.
- Join the conference call at least five minutes early.
- Give conference call participants some guidelines at the beginning of the call.
- Ask the participants questions to ensure understanding and engagement.
- Record ideas, feedback and questions that arise during the conference call.
- Conclude the meeting with action items.
- Send a follow-up email to all participants after the conference call.
- How do I create a conference call?
To create a conference call, follow these steps:
- Create a conference call by first choosing a day and time that is convenient for participants.
- Invite conference call participants via email. Ensure they have the call-in information, any necessary audio PINs and the date and time.
- Begin the conference call at the scheduled date and time. Dial in or use the GoToMeeting app to join or start the conference call.
- How do you create a recurring conference call?
To create a recurring conference call with GoToMeeting, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your GoToMeeting account.
- On the My Meetings page, click Schedule.
- In the “Occurs” drop-down menu, select “Occurs multiple times.”
- Finish any other selections for your meeting and then click Save.