If you are the current presenter and you are using the desktop app, but you still don’t see the Drawing Tools pane in your control panel, then it may be because you aren’t using an Aero theme on your Windows computer. Drawing Tools do not run optimally on non-Aero computers, and are not automatically enabled.
To enable Drawing Tools, change your Windows theme to an Aero theme. Do this by following these steps:
- Open the personalization options in the Control Panel (for Windows 7, this is Control Panel > Change the theme).
- Select one of the themes that are listed in the "Aero Themes" section.
- Once your changes are applied, the Drawing Tools pane will automatically appear in your Control Panel.
Alternatively, you can manually enable Drawing Tools in non-Aero themes. Do this by following these steps:
- Click GoToMeeting at the top of your Control Panel to see the drop-down menu.
- Hover your mouse over Drawing Tools, then select Open.
- You will see a warning that Drawing Tools do not work well with your existing desktop background. Click Yes to continue.
- The Drawing Tools pane will then appear in your Control Panel. If it does not, repeat Steps #1 - 2.