helps IT leaders transition from managing technology to designing and optimizing experiences for employees, partners, customers, and products.
Okta is a cloud-based identity/access and mobility management solution. Here are just a few of the key business challenges that Okta can help you solve today:
- Single Sign-On: as cloud and web applications increase in number, employees quickly become overwhelmed managing multiple URLs, usernames, and passwords. Okta solves this.
- Automated User Management: Okta provides user import from AD, AD-driven provisioning and deprovisioning, and password synchronization. All of these make it much easier to administer GoToMeeting across enterprises of all sizes.
- Leverage Active Directory: Okta integrates once with Active Directory and federates your corporate identities to all of your cloud and web applications, including GoToMeeting.
- Mobility Management: Now you can centrally manage people, devices and access to web and mobile apps, to achieve better security and efficiency.
Simple Set Up and Configuration:
Enabling Active Directory integration with GoToMeeting is a simple, wizard driven process. With the click of a button from the Okta administrative console you can download the Okta Active Directory agent and install it on any Windows Server that has access to your Domain Controller.
- Intelligent User Synchronization - Once the agent is installed and the initial user import takes place Okta intelligently processes the results.
- Provisioning with Security Groups - Okta's integration enables administrators to automatically provision and deprovision user accounts in GoToMeeting based on AD Security Group membership.
- Robust Delegated Authentication - Okta’s Active Directory integration with GoToMeeting also allows you to delegate the authentication into Okta, to your on-premises Active Directory Domain.
Learn moreHave questions?
- Integrated Desktop Single Sign-On - Okta leverages Microsoft’s Integrated Windows Authentication to seamlessly authenticate GoToMeeting users to Okta that are already authenticated with their Windows domain.
Reach out at the Okta Help Center
. For help using GoToMeeting, head over to GoToMeeting customer support