Okta helps IT leaders transition from managing technology to designing and optimizing experiences for employees, partners, customers, and products.
Okta is a cloud-based identity/access and mobility management solution. Here are just a few of the key business challenges that Okta can help you solve today:
- Single Sign-On: as cloud and web applications increase in number, employees quickly become overwhelmed managing multiple URLs, usernames, and passwords. Okta solves this.
- Automated User Management: Okta provides user import from AD, AD-driven provisioning and deprovisioning, and password synchronization. All of these make it much easier to administer GoToMeeting across enterprises of all sizes.
- Leverage Active Directory: Okta integrates once with Active Directory and federates your corporate identities to all of your cloud and web applications, including GoToMeeting.
- Mobility Management: Now you can centrally manage people, devices and access to web and mobile apps, to achieve better security and efficiency.
Simple Set Up and Configuration:
Enabling Active Directory integration with GoToMeeting is a simple, wizard driven process. With the click of a button from the Okta administrative console you can download the Okta Active Directory agent and install it on any Windows Server that has access to your Domain Controller.
- Intelligent User Synchronization - Once the agent is installed and the initial user import takes place Okta intelligently processes the results.
- Provisioning with Security Groups - Okta's integration enables administrators to automatically provision and deprovision user accounts in GoToMeeting based on AD Security Group membership.
- Robust Delegated Authentication - Okta’s Active Directory integration with GoToMeeting also allows you to delegate the authentication into Okta, to your on-premises Active Directory Domain.
- Integrated Desktop Single Sign-On - Okta leverages Microsoft’s Integrated Windows Authentication to seamlessly authenticate GoToMeeting users to Okta that are already authenticated with their Windows domain.
Have questions? Reach out at the Okta Help Center. For help using GoToMeeting, head over to GoToMeeting customer support.