Simple, professional screen share
Share your whole computer screen or just a specific application.
A problem shared is a problem halved.
• Full-screen and single-application sharing options
• Single-click meetings
• Audio and video conferencing options
• Robust organizer controls
• Presenter options
• Scheduling and calendar integration
• Seamless recording
Use remote screen sharing to conduct product demonstrations, share presentations, hold follow-up meetings and more – all without having to travel long distances to do so. With GoToMeeting available worldwide, online meetings have never been so attractive or simple.
Web Screen Sharing Advantages
Screen sharing app for other devices.
GoToMeeting for Mac computers works just like it does on PC. Share your screen in seconds and experience seamless collaboration across devices.
Stay connected from anywhere with GoToMeeting for iPhone. While you can't share an iPhone screen just yet, you can easily view screen sharing from other devices.
Professional meetings, right in the palm of your hand. The GoToMeeting app for Android makes it simple to share your smartphone’s screen for on-the-go updates.
Take your meeting to the next level.
Present, Train, Demo and Collaborate
Share Keyboard and Mouse Control
Real-world sales success.
Athena Software, a provider of case management software, uses GoToMeeting screen sharing software for sales demos:
Get answers to all of your questions.
- What is screen sharing?
Screen sharing refers to the act of sharing your computer screen with other participants in online meetings or presentations. Online screen sharing is available at the click of a button in many online meeting platforms and apps, including GoToMeeting. Most online meeting providers will allow you to screen share from any device as well.
- What are some useful tips for screen sharing?
- Test the screen sharing feature before your first the meeting
- Notify meeting participants before sharing your screen
- Turn off any desktop notifications so they don’t interrupt your screen sharing
- Ensure your internet connection is solid
- Have any necessary documents or files set to go
- Can someone else in my meeting share their screen?
Yes. With GoToMeeting, it’s simple to let other participants to share their screen. Just select a participant’s name from the dropdown list to invite them to share their screen. Learn more
- How do I screen share if I use the GoToMeeting web application?
It’s easy to screen share using the GoToMeeting web app. On Firefox, you’ll be ready to go right when you join. On Chrome, you’ll need the GoToMeeting Pro Screensharing Chrome extension first. In order to screen share:
- Click the Screen icon.
- Select an option for sharing your screen.
- To stop screen sharing, click the Screen icon again.
- Can I share my Mac screen?
Yes, with a GoToMeeting account, you can share your Mac screen with people on any other device. It’s simple to screen share on a Mac – just click the Screen icon in the GoToMeeting toolbar. For more information on how to share screen on a Mac and what you can do, visit this page.
- Can you share your iPhone screen?
Yes, with GoToMeeting, you can share your iPhone screen. Meeting attendees on other iPhones, as well as Android or desktop devices, will see what you present in real time. For more information on screen sharing from iPhone, visit this page.