HD Video Conferencing
Host personalized online meetings with face-to-face video conferencing
The real face value.
See and be seen clearly.
Collaborate with multiple participants from anywhere in the world, across any platform or operating system: Mac, PC, iOS or Android. GoToMeeting ensures that if your device has a webcam and an Internet connection, you’ll be ready for your next video meeting. Start or join sessions with a single click and explore new possibilities through easily available tutorials and multi-channel support options.
Showing up the competition.
• High-quality video
• Multistream HD technology
• Live screen sharing
• Specially designed mobile apps
• Single-tap meetings
• Free call recording
• Integrated scheduling
• Automatic bandwidth adjustment
• Cloud-based access
Your work is important, which means that every video call you make is important, too.
See for yourself.
Once you've begun your trial, start a GoToMeeting session. You'll immediately notice the Control Panel that opens on the right side of your screen. This is where you can make meeting magic happen. Each feature is clearly marked, including audio, screen sharing and, of course, video conferencing.
If you're on a desktop, make sure your webcam is connected. If you're on a laptop, the device most likely has a webcam built in already. Either way, when you're set, click the webcam icon to start sharing your video. You can even preview what your webcam will show if you want to check your picture quality. You're now ready to collaborate face to face. Should you have any questions, don't worry. Our 24/7 support team is always ready to help.
Jump into GoToMeeting.
GoToMeeting makes video conferences simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Start a Session
From your computer or mobile app, start a GoToMeeting session.
2. Set Up Webcam
If your device doesn’t feature a built-in webcam, double check to make sure your external webcam is properly connected.
3. Edit Webcam Preferences
This only applies if you’re using the computer app. On Windows, click the Webcam tab to preview your video and change the display format. On Mac, open the Webcams drop-down menu to access the same preferences.
4. Share Your Webcam
Click the camera icon to share your webcam. On all platforms, the icon sits right at the top of the GoToMeeting toolbar.
5. Stop Sharing Webcam
If you want to jump off camera or free your webcam spot for someone else to use, simply click the camera icon again to stop sharing.
GoToMeeting brings real solutions to real businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are some tips for video conferencing?
8 tips for video conferencing success:
- Ensure your Wi-Fi or internet connection is strong.
- Use reliable video conferencing software like GoToMeeting.
- Dress appropriately, as you’ll be seen over video.
- Ensure each video conference participant has the agenda before the meeting.
- Take time zones into account when scheduling a meeting.
- Eliminate distractions in the room.
- Learn the video conference software features before the meeting.
- Don’t speak over other participants.
- What do you need for video conferencing?
For video conferencing, you will need the following things:
- Video conferencing software. With GoToMeeting, you can start a meeting right from your browser.
- A webcam. Your computer’s built-in camera will work, or you may use an external webcam.
- A microphone or audio input device. Many times you can use your computer’s built-in microphone.
- Headphones or audio output device. Often, your computer’s built-in speakers will work just fine.
- Internet access. Ensure you have a stable connection for clear audio and video.
- What are the advantages of video conferencing?
The 5 biggest advantages of video conferencing are:
- Improved efficiency and productivity
- Better communication
- Enhanced flexibility
- Superior engagement for distance learning, interviews and remote workers
- Time and money savings
- How many people can join a video conference?
Depends on your plan! With GoToMeeting Plus, up to 250 people can join your online meeting, and up to 25 can share their webcam at the same time.
- Can I video conference on my phone through an app?