Easy do-it-yourself interface
Plan: Just fill out a simple form and GoToWebinar will create your invitation email and registration page.
Present: Conduct your presentation from your desktop just as if you were there in person. Use hand raising, polls, Q & A and surveys to engage and monitor audience members.
Profit: You will generate greater returns with GoToWebinar than with other products because GoToWebinar makes it easier and more cost effective to deliver webinars more frequently
• Reach and qualify more prospects, more often.
• Present to more people in less time.
• Conduct more cost-effective company meetings.
• Reduce travel and operational costs
The best value in web conferencing
GoToWebinar’s flat-fee pricing allows you to conduct as many webinars as you want, so you can make the most of your investment. Integrated VoIP and toll-based phone options eliminate audio costs, while the recording feature allows you to draw value from your event long after it’s over. Plus, GoToWebinar comes with a free GoToMeeting subscription.
• HDFaces video conferencing: Up to six presenters can share their webcams to engage your audience.
• Mobile support: Attendees can join webinars from their iPhone, iPad or Android device.
• Automated email templates: Using your webinar description, GoToWebinar will craft your email invitations, confirmations and reminders for you; or you can customize them.
• Customized branding: Upload your company logo and a custom image to show your brand on all webinar materials.
• Full-service registration: GoToWebinar will host your registration page and send you weekly registration reports.
• Unlimited audio: Use included VoIP and tollbased phone options to reduce audio costs.
• Mac support: Mac users can both host and join GoToWebinar events.
• Pre-webinar practice sessions: Practice your presentation before your event begins to make sure everything goes as planned.
• Webinar dashboard: Monitor webinar attendance, interest and participation using at-a-glance dashboard charts.
• Desktop/application sharing: Broadcast a view of either your desktop or a specific application to webinar attendees.
• Change presenters or panelists: Use multiple presenters and panelists during your webinar to boost audience interest.
• Polling & survey: Get audience feedback by launching polls and surveys.
• Question & answer window: Attendees can ask questions and get responses in real time.
• Webinar reports: Use reports to identify your most effective webinars and replicate your successful efforts.
• Desktop recording/webinar playback: Record your webinar — including audio — and play it back later for additional audiences.
• Automated follow-up emails: Maintain contact with attendees by having GoToWebinar send follow-up emails to all registrants after the webinar is over.
• Security: End-to-end 128-bit AES encryption safeguards all log-in information and webinar session data.
Are you a trainer?
GoToTraining has features specifically for you, including a hosted course catalog, tests and materials download and an integrated timer. Visit www.gototraining.com for more information.
Toll-free audio service
Add integrated toll-free audio service with convenient toll-free packages from OpenVoice (requires additional purchase).
Try it free!
Sign up for a free trial today at www.gotowebinar.com. Need GoToWebinar for multiple users? Call 1 888 646 0014 to request a demo of administrative features available for multi-user accounts.