AWeber is a market leader of small business email marketing software. Founded in 1998, AWeber has over 20 years of proven success helping more than one million customers around the world reliably connect with their prospects and customers through powerfully-simple email marketing software. Along with its award-winning 24/7 US-based customer support, AWeber delivers the ability to quickly load and manage contacts, send amazing emails, build visually-stunning landing pages, and analyze results without having to be a tech whiz. AWeber works with more than 1,000 partner software solutions, allowing customers to seamlessly integrate with the apps and services they rely on to operate and grow.
Automatically create & send beautiful looking emails in minutes.
- Build visually stunning landing pages with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Automate sending personalized emails by easily building campaigns based on interest and habits of your audience.
- Reach the inbox more frequently with industry-leading deliverability.
- Free migration services & 24/7 Live support via chat and email; Phone support Monday - Friday 8AM - 8PM EST
How To install
- In your account, click the Integrations link in the upper right corner of the page.
- Here, find the GoToWebinar integration and click on it. On the next page, you will want to click the "Connect" button.
- You'll then be asked to log into your GoToWebinar account. After doing so, click the "Allow" button to grant access for the integration.
- Now that the app is connected, it's time to create your GoToWebinar automations in AWeber. To do so, click the "Create an Automation" button.
- Using the drop down menu provided, select the webinar you would like to connect with AWeber. Once selected, click the "Next" button.
- Next, select the AWeber list you would like your webinar registrants to be added to. Then, click the "Submit" button.
- At this point, your webinar is connected to the previously selected AWeber list. Registrants will automatically be added to your AWeber list. Note: GoToWebinar may take up to 2 hours to report registrants to your AWeber list, so do not be alarmed if you experience a delay in registrants being added to your list.
- If you have any previous webinars from the last 2 years that you choose to connect with AWeber, AWeber will be able to successfully add those registrants to your list. To toggle from upcoming webinars to past webinars, click the drop down menu provided.
Congratulations! You've successfully connected your integration with GoToWebinar. Subscribers who register for your webinar will be automatically added to your list in AWeber. Note: If you're looking for other connection options for GoToWebinar with AWeber, AWeber also integrates with GoToWebinar using Zapier, Automate.io, and Apiant.