PLANS & PRICING
We made GoToWebinar easy to use. And our pricing plans easy to live with.
Start a free trial, no credit card required.
Get answers to all of your questions.
- What does GoToWebinar cost?
GoToWebinar is sold in three plans, each with different pricing. GoToWebinar Starter lets you host webinars with up to 100 participants and costs $89 monthly (billed annually at $1,068).
Our most popular option, GoToWebinar Pro costs $199 per month (billed annually at $2,388). You get up to 500 participants, along with a no-download join experience, pre-recorded webinar capabilities and more.
Finally, GoToWebinar Plus is priced at $429 a month (billed annually at $5,148). This version allows for the largest webinars at 2000 participants.
- What does GoToMeeting cost?
GoToMeeting is sold in three plans, each with different pricing. GoToMeeting Starter allows you to host meetings with up to 10 participants and costs $19 monthly (billed annually at $228).
Our most popular option, GoToMeeting Pro costs $29 per month (billed annually at $348). You get unlimited meetings with up to 150 participants, along with recording, mobile apps and more.
Finally, GoToMeeting Plus is priced at $49 a month (billed annually at $588). This version brings the participant total to 250 and adds integration for video conference room systems.
Learn more about GoToMeeting Pricing
- What does GoToTraining cost?
GoToTraining is sold in three plans, each with different pricing. GoToTraining Starter lets you host training sessions with up to 25 attendees and costs $109 monthly (billed annually at $1,308).
Our most popular option, GoToTraining Pro costs $159 per month (billed annually at $1,908). You get up to 50 attendees, along with breakout collaboration, custom registration, certificates and more.
Finally, GoToTraining Plus is priced at $314 a month (billed annually at $3,768). This version allows for the largest training sessions at 200 attendees.
- What does my subscription include?
When you purchase a monthly or annual GoToWebinar plan, you can easily set up, deliver and monitor large webinars and online events from anywhere at any time with up to 2,000 participants.
- Registration: Target and screen your audience with a GoToWebinar registration page with your logo. GoToWebinar will manage your registrants for you and send email reminders to them before the webinar.
- Presentation: Attract more audience members by presenting online and reducing travel costs. Engage your webinar attendees with interactive polling, survey and Q & A functionality.
- Robust reporting: Qualify your leads by downloading the GoToWebinar Attendee Profile, which provides a detailed list of webinar attendees sorted by their level of interest. GoToWebinar reports also track webinar attendance, audience feedback and overall webinar success to help you develop webinar best practices.
- How does the free trial work?
Sign up for a free trial of GoToWebinar and enjoy access to all of our top-notch features. We will notify you before your trial expires, and you can decide to subscribe to a paid plan or let your trial expire.
- How do I cancel my free trial?
Your free trial does not require a credit card. It will automatically cancel at the end of your trial period unless you have subscribed. If you would like to cancel after you have subscribed, sign in and go to the My Account page. Select Change Plan, Cancel After my GoToMeeting plan ends and Yes, cancel after trial.
- How do I cancel my paid subscription?
To cancel your paid subscription plan, sign in and go to the My Account page. Select Turn Off Renewal and Yes, Turn Off Renewal. Pre-paid service will continue until the end of your subscription period, at which time your plan will not renew.
- Whom do I contact if I have a billing question?
Contact Global Customer Support.
- How do I change my plan?
You can make changes to your plan online at any time. Sign in to your account and click My Account, then select Plan Selection or Change Plan. You may also contact Global Customer Support to adjust your account.
- My account lapsed. How do I reactivate it?
Sign in to your account. If your account has lapsed, you should automatically be forwarded to the Plan Selection page under My Account. From there, select the plan you want, click Continue and enter your billing information. Your account will reactivate immediately.
- How can I review the charges billed to my account?
You can check your account history by signing in and going to My Account. View the most recent billing activity at the bottom of the page. For your complete history, click View All Activity.
- Will I be charged tax?
We are required to charge any tax required by your location, such as VAT (Value Added Tax) for all European Union countries and from all customers with UK billing addresses, as well as those with non-UK European Union billing addresses.